Allround marketing intern
Are you interested in all things related to healthy(-ish) lifestyle? Do you want to work closely with Studio Bondi’s founding team to help our business grow? Create inspiring content, organize events and take the next step with your social media skills? Are you hands-on and creative and do you have a great eye for detail? Then you may be just the person we’re looking for!
- Content - Co-create and research lifestyle content
- Video creation - Organize video shoots and help with recording, editing and uploading videos
- Brand Identity - Help to further establish our brand identity
- Social Media and Website - Keep our social media platforms and website up to date, including planning and posting
- Analytics - Track consumer behaviour and provide insights in analytics from social media channels and website
- Event organizing - Assist with running events online and in studio
- Studio - help with general studio hospitality tasks
- Hands-on, creative and innovative with an open communication style
- Strong organizational skills
- Good with video recording, editing, social media and blogs, or willing and able to learn quickly
- Interested in healthy lifestyle
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- An inspiring, unique and creative work environment
- Training on the job
- A compensation of EUR 250 per month
- Free yoga
- Work at the location of Studio Bondi’s design yoga studio or Headquarters (in The Hague)
Start date: ASAP
Period: We prefer someone who could join us for 3-5 months, 5 days a week but we’re also open to summer internship applications (minimum 2 months).
Location: The Hague
Sounds like your ideal internship? Then apply now by sending a catchy motivation to: email@example.com.