Why did you start with yoga?
– My yoga journey started at the age of 16 when my mother took me to my first yoga class. Even though I didn’t know what yoga ment to me on a deeper level a seed was planted. While traveling in India during my early twenties I got more inspired by the practice and philosophy of yoga and now I can’t imagine my life without.
Why did you become a yoga teacher?
– I wanted to deepen my knowledge about yoga and its philosophy so I did a teacher training a couple of years ago. But I didn’t plan on being a teacher. I started as a host at a yogaschool and from there I slowly started teaching. Now I love sharing the practice of yoga. And I still very much love to learn and deepen my knowledge and practice 🙂
What do you love most about teaching yoga?
– I believe that yoga is my guidance in life. For me yoga means connection, acceptance and finding your true self. And I love to share that and give people the opportunity to connect to themselves
What styles of yoga do you teach?
– Ashtanga, Yin Yang, Yin and Gentle flow.
Can you describe your personal teaching style in a few words?
– I like to make my classes accessible for everyone, a safe environment where you can find balance between strength and softness. My classes are focused on the breath and body awareness, bringing the attention inwards.
What is your favourite song for Savasana?
– I don’t have a favorite Savasana song, I really like a silent rest at the end of a class. But lately I really like to listen to Sacred Space from Young Marco.
What is your favourite book or movie?
– My favorite movie is Lion. And my favorite book The Alchemist from Paulo Coelho.