We are in compliance with the latest Government Covid-19 regulations.
Here’s what it means for your visit to the studio:
- In case of a lockdown all memberships & class packs will be extended.
- Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes before class to check in with the teacher, show your QR-code and set up your mat.
- Classes have a maximum number of spots. Due to this limited capacity, make sure to book your class well in advance.
Can’t make it? Log in to your account to cancel your booking.
- Masks are required in reception. You do not need to wear a mask during your yoga practice.
- Our studio is equipped with a high-quality ventilation system for continuous fresh air flow that complies with all safety requirements.
The windows in our shala will stay open during class when possible. Windows will remain open between classes to allow maximum fresh air circulation.
- Mats are available to use free of charge. Please make sure to clean your mat properly after class.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home and practice with us another time.
Please note that the front door will be locked at the beginning of class start times to ensure the safety and security of your belongings. We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes before class.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to see you soon!
Team Studio Bondi