• We recommend that you pre book online to reserve your spot. If a class, workshop, training, retreat or special event is fully booked you can sign up for the waiting list.
• To book into a class you must either pay for a single class, use one of your open classes on your class pass or have a subscription at the time of booking.
• To book into a workshop, training, retreat or special event you must pay for that at the time of booking.
• If you have a question regarding a booking or payment please email us at email@example.com.
• The applicable schedule can be found on the website. Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice. Studio Bondi does not provide refund for any changes in the schedule
• Class cancellation must be made via the website up to 6-hours prior to your class start time without penalty. The first class in the morning has a 12-hour cancellation window.
• Any late or non-cancellations will mean you forfeit that visit and the respective class will be charged from your class pass. If you have a monthly or yearly subscription, then you can have a late or non-cancellation maximum two times a month. In case this happens more often or on a regular basis, we will need to deny your access to our online booking system for the period of one month. In that case you can still use one of the walk-in spots (if available).
• Workshop cancellations can only be made by phone or email with 7 days notice. Training cancellations can only be made by phone or email with 21 days notice. Any late or non-cancellations will mean you forfeit that visit. No refunds will be made. For special editions and retreats, a separate cancellation policy will apply which we be notified in advance at the time of booking.
• When arriving at the studio, please make sure to be on time. Late entry into the class, workshop, special event or training cannot be permitted and is regarded as a non-cancellation.
Class passes, subscriptions and tickets
• Our Introduction Offer “two for one” is only available to new guests and can be purchased once. It expires 8 days from purchase.
• 1, 5, 10 and 30 class passes purchased expire after 1, 2, 3 and 4 months respectively.
• A subscription starts from the date of purchase. A subscription entitles the member to an unlimited number of classes during the term of the subscription.
• The minimum term for a monthly subscription is three consecutive months. After these first three months:
• the subscription is automatically converted into a continuous auto pay monthly subscription for an indefinite period of time, at the same monthly fee;
• the member is free to cancel his/her subscription taking into account a 14 days’ notice ahead of his/her respective monthly period.
• The minimum term for a yearly subscription is 12 consecutive months. After these months, the subscription will end automatically and the member will be invited, without any obligation, to renew the subscription.
• After a minimum term of three months, subscriptions (both monthly and yearly) may be put on hold for one month by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org taking into account a 14 days’ notice ahead of the respective monthly period.
• Except for the introduction offer and the family & friends class pass, all class passes and subscriptions are personal and non-transferable and must be paid before start of use. The same applies to tickets for workshops, trainings, retreats or special events.
• Class passes and subscriptions exclude attendance to workshops, trainings, retreats or special events.
• Workshops, trainings, retreats or special events will only take place if the minimum number of required participants is reached.
• Studio Bondi does not provide refund for any used or unused class passes, months of subscriptions or tickets purchased.
Pregnancy, illness, injury
• In case of pregnancy, prolonged illness or an injury, a class pass or subscription may be terminated or temporarily suspended. A request for early termination or suspension must be submitted to Studio Bondi at email@example.com and must include a medical certificate.
• Attending and participating in classes, workshops, trainings, retreats or special events organised by Studio Bondi is at own risk. We accept no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to your attendance or participation.
• Studio Bondi is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Applicable law and agreement
• Dutch law is applicable.
• By booking into a class, workshop, training, retreat or special event you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.