• For our studio classes: we recommend that you book online to reserve your spot. If a class, workshop, course, retreat or special event is fully booked you can sign up for the waiting list. For our online classes: please book online to reserve a spot and receive your login details.
• To book into a class you must either pay for a single class, use one of your open classes on your class pass or have a subscription at the time of booking.
• To book into a workshop, course, retreat or special event you must pay for that at the time of booking.
• If you have a question regarding a booking or payment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The applicable schedule can be found on the website. Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Teachers are subject to change without notice. Studio Bondi does not provide refund for any changes in the schedule.
• Class cancellations can be made via the website or the app up to 4-hours prior to your class start time without penalty.
• Any late-cancellations (made less than 4 hours prior to class start) and non-cancellations are charged in full if you booked with a class pass and € 5,- no show fee if you booked with an unlimited subscription.
• Class passes, subscriptions, workshops, courses, retreats and special events purchases are final, this means we cannot make any refunds.
• When arriving at the studio, please make sure to be on time. Late entry into the class, workshop, course, retreat or special event cannot be permitted and may be regarded as a non-cancellation.
Class passes, subscriptions and tickets
• Our Introduction Offers are only available to new guests and can be purchased once (i.e. one introduction offer per person). Our Introduction Offers have a special expiry date, as indicated online. Our Introduction Offers are not applicable to online and special classes.
• 1, 5, 10 and 30 class passes purchased expire after 1, 2, 3 and 4 months respectively, after the date of your first booking.
• A subscription starts from the date of your first booking. A subscription entitles the member to an unlimited number of classes during the term of the subscription.
- The minimum term for a monthly subscription is three consecutive months. After these first three months:
- the subscription is automatically converted into a continuous auto pay monthly subscription for an indefinite period of time, at the same monthly fee.
- the member is free to cancel his/her subscription taking into account a 14 days’ notice ahead of his/her respective monthly period.
- The minimum term for a yearly subscription is 12 consecutive months. After these 12 months:
- the subscription is automatically converted into a continuous auto pay monthly subscription for an indefinite period of time, at the same monthly fee;
• After a minimum term of three months, subscriptions (both monthly and yearly) may be put on hold for one month by sending an e-mail to email@example.com taking into account a 14 days’ notice ahead of the respective monthly period.
• Except for the introduction offers, all class passes and subscriptions are personal and non-transferable and must be paid before start of use. The same applies to tickets for workshops, courses, retreats or special events.
• Class passes and subscriptions exclude attendance to workshops, courses, retreats or special events.
• Workshops, courses, retreats or special events will only take place if the minimum number of required participants is reached.
• Studio Bondi does not provide refund for any used or unused class passes, months of subscriptions or other tickets purchased.
Private online and outdoor sessions
Pregnancy, illness, injury
• In case of pregnancy, prolonged illness or an injury, a subscription may be terminated or temporarily suspended. A request for early termination or suspension must be submitted to Studio Bondi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Attending and participating in classes, workshops, courses, retreats or special events organised by Studio Bondi, both online as offline, is at own risk. We accept no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to your attendance or participation.
• Studio Bondi is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Applicable law and agreement
• Dutch law is applicable.
• By booking into and/or attending a class, workshop, course, retreat or special event, both online and offline, you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.