Studio Bondi is a young boutique yoga, meditation and pilates studio in The Hague, founded in 2019. We like to do things our own way. Quality and service are paramount. We work with a small team in which you get a lot of freedom and responsibility.
As a Studio Coordinator you are responsible for the daily operations of the studio. You have frequent contact with the teacher team. In addition, you will coordinate the karma yogi team (cleaning shifts) and ensure that the studio always looks neat and is equipped with all necessary materials.
Some of the activities:
- You are the first point of contact for the teacher team and you help to arrange (last minute) replacements
- You make sure the schedule is up to date and you inform students when a class is cancelled or changed
- You coordinate the karma yogi team (cleaning) and make sure there is enough stock available
- You ensure that the studio looks neat and is equipped with the latest marketing prints. Defects you get solved as soon as possible (in consultation)
- Are service-oriented, structured and like to take care of things. Putting out fires is no problem for you, even if sometimes it is in the weekend
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
- Are in possession of your own laptop
- Are flexible in your time. You can do a large part of your work independently and when it suits you. There is a weekly meeting with founders Daniel & Els to discuss current issues.
What we offer:
- Fun, varied work in a young, ambitious studio
- Flexible contract of 1 year (1 month probation): average 8 hours per week, in consultation. Salary per hour or fixed fee per month to be discussed
- Unlimited yoga, pilates and meditation
- Discount on workshops and specials
Sounds like you? Send your CV and motivation to Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org)