Reiki 1 - Connect to your energy flow with Elna Kempers
Learn to give Reiki to yourself and your loved-ones.
Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that restores the balance between our mind (thinking) and our body (feeling). Reiki works energetically and is based on the simple principle that we are all guided by an unseen universal life energy. This life energy is everywhere and within everybody; it’s given at birth. However, the channel through with the life energy flows is quickly closed in the first years of life. During the Reiki 1* course this channel is reopened and activated, allowing the energy to flow freely again. You will learn how to feel and connect to that flow of energy and how to give Reiki to yourself and your loved-ones to lift blockages, release stress and feel more balanced. This course is tailored for beginners - whether you’re totally new to Reiki or have had many sessions - and is taught in a relaxed format over three afternoons. There are a maximum of 6 spots to ensure individual attention.
* This course includes both Reiki (which is described as Earth energy), and Seichem (which includes the healing frequencies of Water (deep emotional healing), Air (spiritual connection) and Fire (transformation)). This combination makes for a powerful therapeutic tool that is easy to use by all levels.
Elna Kempers is an experienced Reiki Master, trained to teach Tera-Mai Reiki/Seichem I. She believes that, by its simplicity, Reiki is a practice that can very easily be incorporated into daily life, and she feels honoured to pass on the Reiki attunements to others.
Next to Reiki, Elna is also specialised in dofna (discharge of neural aspects) and foot reflex zone therapy.
There are 2 options to join:
Group 1 (FULLY BOOKED):
Wednesday 21 October, from 12.30 - 17.30 hrs
Saturday 14 November, from 12.30 - 16.30 hrs
Wednesday 18 November, from 12.30 - 16.30 hrs
Saturday 31 October, from 12.30 - 17.30 hrs
Wednesday 2 December, from 12.30 - 16.30hrs
Saturday 12 December from 12.30 - 16.30hrs
After this course Reiki will always be available to you, whenever you need it. It's an investment for life.
What to expect:
- The history of Reiki and Seichem
- Understand the energy systems of the body (chakras)
- How to connect to the universal life energy and the four elements Earth (Reiki), Fire (Sakara), Water (Sophi-El) and Air (Angeliclight
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment
- How to give your loved-ones (friends/family/pets) a Reiki treatment
- How to ground and cleanse your energy
- How to use Reiki for everyday life
- How to perform physic (energetic) surgery as a healing technique
- 21-day self-treatment
- Your first attunement - the process to make Reiki available to you and connect with the healing capacities of the four elements Earth (Reiki), Fire (Sakara), Water (Sophi-El) and Air (Angeliclight)
- A Reiki Seichem Level 1 Certificate